Beginning on Wednesday, November 4, Keller ISD’s Child Nutrition Services Department will now offer free meals to all students through the remainder of the 2020-21 school year.
The US Department of Agriculture has issued a nationwide waiver allowing Keller ISD and Sodexo, the District’s food services provider, the ability to serve free breakfasts and lunches to all students. Tray lunches will consist of protein, grain, fruit, and vegetable options. A la carte items will still be available for purchase.
Free meals will also be available to Remote@KISD learners via Sodexo’s curbside service at Keller ISD’s four comprehensive high schools:
- Central High School, 9450 Ray White Road
- Fossil Ridge High School, 4101 Thompson Road
- Keller High School, 601 Pate Orr Road North
- Timber Creek High School, 12350 Timberland Boulevard
Curbside meal service will continue to be provided from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Monday through Friday, or families can pick up five days of meals from 5-6 p.m. each Wednesday evening. Community members under the age of 18 can also take advantage of this curbside service.
Families who qualify for free or reduced meal benefits are encouraged to continue to fill out the application at www.SchoolCafe.com. Even though free meals are available to all students regardless of their current economic status, continuing to have these applications on file helps Keller ISD maximize the other programmatic services it offers.
For more information, please visit http://KellerISD.SodexoMyWay.com or contact the KISD Child Nutrition Department at 817-744-3980.
- Will my gas fireplace work if the power goes out? 2021Using Your Fireplace During a Power Outage WELP Texas is at it …
- Devivo Bros Eatery, Gives away $50 Gift Card to Locals!And how YOU can be the next winner 👀👀 Unless you are …